First implementation of alfabet’s service portfolio management module at one of our customers is now completed.
The customer manages e.g. the following information in alfabet:
– services and interdependencies between services
– service descriptions
– roles and responsibilities
– service lifecycle
– service costs and cost centers
– service prices for different countries
Interested? Please contact us: info(at)cti-consulting.de
Customer relies on CTI Consulting’s long-years experience in Enterprise Architecture Management approach, tooling and modeling best practices.
Project activities cover the following aspects of the alfabet instance:
- Evaluation and quality assurance of current modeling conventions for applications (SAP, non-SAP)
- Capability based planning
- Improving organizational structures for better joint planning
- Defining modeling conventions for Microservices
- Improving reporting
- Improving usability
All evaluations are done based on CTI Consulting’s best practices EAM Tool improvement approach:
For further information please visit our homepage.